“Remember that the Lord your God is the only God and that he is faithful. He will keep his covenant and show his constant love to a thousand generations of those who love him and obey his commands.” Deuteronomy 7:9 GNT
- Day 1: Naomi and Elimelech Leave for Moab
- Day 2: Ruth Marries and Her Husband Dies
- Day 3: Ruth and Naomi Move to Bethlehem
- Day 4: Ruth Sleeps at Boaz’s Feet
- Day 5: Ruth Marries Boaz
Kids will experience each day’s Bible lesson throughout all stations at Fiercely Faithful VBS.
- Opening Program – Begin each day at the Mazan Oasis with great new songs, skits, and meeting Sheba the camel.
- House of Peace – Experience interactive Bible stories that bring each day’s Bible story to life.
- Yeshua Gate – Connect with God through prayer activities that show kids how much Jesus loves them. Yeshua Gate closes with kids experiencing prayer as a group and then praying individually.
- Olive Branch Café – Enjoy healthy and refreshing snacks that reinforce each day’s Bible story.
- Cabana Shop – Kids show their creative side while learning more about the daily theme.
- Sand Pit – Burn off extra energy while experiencing the Bible story in a new way.
- Closing Program – Wrap up the day with more songs and skits. Kids will review what they learned and have a chance to make a difference by giving to our mission project.